[CentOS-devel] RHWAS

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jun 30 09:32:20 UTC 2009

On 06/30/2009 08:46 AM, Christoph Maser wrote:
> I had a look at the testing repo. Is it right there is only a fraction
> of RHWAS rebuild? Once packages are to stable will they go into plus or
> will there a rhwas repo?

In Short: yes, only a part of rhwas was done at the time, the java dep
caused much irritation to both me and Johnny. We can revisit that
situation again now with the openjdk stack being a slightly more
realistic target to build against.

The plan is to rework the entire process that we have in place right
now, so things like this can actually happen - and more people can get
involved with them.

w.r.t the repo, the original thinking was to have it as a sub-repo under
plus, so people could opt into only WAS or get the whole plus ( its in
plus for c4, so its reasonable for people to expect access to the same
chain in c5 as well ).

- KB