[CentOS-devel] Spacewalk client tools inclusion

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Mon Mar 16 23:41:23 UTC 2009

Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working on getting the rhn-client tools (that have traditionally
> been not included in centos) into the distro so it can be used with
> spacewalk more easily and invite any of those interested to help.  Since
> 5.3 has already been released, we're targeting to include it in extras
> for now.

I am currently using the rhn-client tools from the yum repository at
http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk-tools/5/$basearch for my
spacewalk clients. What is the difference between this repository and
your project?

> I figured a meeting would be good for interested parties to discuss what
> needs to be done and to divvy up the tasks.  How about next Wednesday
> (3/25) at 21:00 GMT (5:00 pm EST).

I'm interested. Are we going to use the centos-devel IRC channel to meet?

--
Patrice Guay