[CentOS-devel] RPM Contribution

David Dreggors ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
Mon May 11 17:02:24 UTC 2009

Ralph,

I see now what you are saying. I went to the Dasha project page. I tried
my wiki login and it failed so should I sign up for an account there as
well?

This is all getting quite monotonous...

I now have a login for the CentOS forums, one for the wiki, one for each
mail list (devel and docs), and now I am to register again for the Dasha
project?

Is there no way to unify this to a single login across the whole site?

While the logins are the same for the forums and the lists, the wiki had
to be different (wiki wants camel case). Not to mention if I am working
one the wiki or the forum I have to login seperately. Then add to that
if I want to login now to the dasha... do I have to login yet again?

I am sorry I do not wish to complain really... I just wish to offer that
this seems like a large amount of work to ask a contributor.

If it cannot be helped for now, that is just the way it is. I just
though it might be worth asking about.