[CentOS-devel] Lang subsites/ portals

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Nov 17 23:46:10 UTC 2009

On 11/17/2009 07:32 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> As the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, can we have details about how
> to connect , etc ?

make sure you have functional voip ( as in you should be able to
register with a voip service already - and be able to call a voip id
like : <number>@voip.centos.org

the exact conf code / number will be posted to #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net an hour before the call is to take place.

We do have dial in pstn numbers for the UK and the US - so if you need
or prefer those ( they are al regional numbers, not toll free ) ping me
there in #centos-devel and I will pass them onto you.