[CentOS-devel] CentOS projects website is down

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Sep 23 19:49:58 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 09/23/2009 06:04 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> Hi.

>>> Backup?>:)
>> If any hardware or infrastructure is necessary, maybe I could arrange some.
>
> There is hardware in place already for this. Its a case of working out
> what and how.
>
> Fabian, lets see if we can organise an irc meeting for either thursday
> afternoon or friday daytime and workout a way forward on this.

Yes, but that would be a good time to push the $lang project and choose
a forum software that will fit the CentOS needs .. I know Marcus has
made some Ldap integration tests with phpbb IIRC ...

Fabian Arrotin
idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh