[CentOS-devel] nx/freenx updates

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:36:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> CentOS developers,
>
> I now have updates to nx/freenx that address the following bug reports:
>
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4428
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4422
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4409
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4408
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4398
>
> Could you please publish them in the extras repo as before?  You can
> find the srpms here:
>
> http://centos.toracat.org/misc/nx/5/SRPMS/nx-3.4.0-5.el5.ay.src.rpm
>
> and
>
> http://centos.toracat.org/misc/nx/5/SRPMS/freenx-0.7.3-5.el5.ay.src.rpm
>
> I thanks people who reported bugs, offered fix/enhancements and
> performed testing.

I am aware that Tru has been busy; otherwise I would have asked him
like I did the last time. Who else can sign and push these packages?
While there may not be urgency with these packages, all the hard work
has been done by users/helpers, leaving only the last step to be done
by CentOS devs. But that step is actually becoming the "hardest" part.
:(

Akemi