[CentOS-devel] EOL plans for C3

js jsh at interlug.net
Wed Aug 11 19:27:33 UTC 2010

 Hello All, Hello Kb,

I'm too new on to the centos project (and my English is too bad), so I'm
not ready to lead this project but:
*I know very well Centos3/RHEL3 and clones
*I have some very very good skills in RH and co (10 years already ...
kernel hacking, complex bash scripts and things totally useless :-P )
*I'm in the case 2: big servers to migrate, so my work will be (i hope)
useful for others (how too, scripts, case study)

Waiting for orders :)

best regards,

js.