[CentOS-devel] Fasttrack for C-5

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 20 21:27:45 UTC 2010

On 01/20/2010 01:58 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> Is there an ETA for this repository yet?

.. soon

> A status update would be appreciated, please.

I'm working on getting the layout for updateinfo.xml - help along those
lines would be good.

Bonus points for coming up with python code that is callable as a module
which can generate that. Have not looked at it yet, but next in queue is
update_md.py included in yum. That might be all thats needed, but if
someone wants to look see - please do so and confirm.

- KB