[CentOS-devel] Alan Bartlett as forum moderator

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 23:34:28 UTC 2010

Am 23.01.10 21:32, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Developers and other luminaries,
>
> What's the status of getting Alan Bartlett activated as a forum
> moderator.  We could really use the help.

I thought that had already happened. I changed something in the
management thingy on the website thingy so that Alan's user thingy now
says something about him being a Moderator - I hope that that is what
was supposed to happen.

If not we need someone with a tad more xoops foo than I have :)

Cheers,

Ralph