[CentOS-devel] selinux-policy-2.4.6-255.el5_4.4

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Jan 26 14:32:08 UTC 2010

2010/1/26 kfx <kadafax at gmail.com>:

> I hope I am on the good list to ask this, if not I apologize.
>
> 5 days ago, Upstream released an errata for the nasty bug that was
> introduced with selinux-policy-2.4.6-255.el5_4.3, which prevented
> postfix-driven systems from sending email.
>
> http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2010-0063.html

You are on the correct list -- as this relates to the CentOS-5
fasttrack repository which Karanbir is currently implementing and has
recently been discussed here [1].

According to KB, all the packages have been built and now there is
only a minor issue to be resolved before the repository is available.

(KB if my above statement is incorrect, as a result of a
misunderstanding on my part, I'm sure you'll make the necessary
correction.)

Alan.

[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2010-January/005306.html