[CentOS-devel] yum-3.2.8 for Centos 4 backport, part II.

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 15:03:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 09:00 +0100, David Hrbáč wrote:
> <snip>

> William,
> not all plugins are production ready. We run within our production
> fastestmirror, changelog. For change log you need
> python-dateutil.noarch. You have installed all plugins, but what plugins
> are you really using? Just want to know. BTW thanks for reporting the error.

I just saw your other post. I had an hrb repo already setup and just
used it. I'll re-do using the hrb-test again tonight with your
instructions from the other post. I'll also check my plugins - I know I
use priority, protect (disabled since I use priority) and fastest mirror
normally.

I'll post results from that new test this evening.

> Thanks,
> David
> <snip sig stuff>

I appreciate your efforts on this.