[CentOS-devel] CentOS Artwork Repository (tagged revision 0.0.1)

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:44:18 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you the 0.0.1 tagged revision of CentOS
Artwork Repository. The CentOS Artwork Repository, as it comes inside
0.0.1 tagged revision, is a tool where graphic designers, translators
and programmers do their best to automate image production used to
build a monolithic corporate visual identity for the CentOS project.

As final goal we have in mind to automate image rendering for many
languages, many major releases, and different artistic themes; in a
way that people building rpms (or anything that needs images) could
use the artwork rendering process. This, in order to give one step
forward onto CentOS automation.

The CentOS Artwork Repository 0.0.1 tagged revision is a preview of
what we are doing to automate CentOS artwork production. It is a work
in progress and surely many things need to be corrected.

If you are interested on CentOS Artwork, download the following file:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=centos-artwork-repo-0.0.1.tar.bz2

test it on your workstation, report bugs, and make suggestions.

It is possible that 0.0.1 tagged revision structure be reflected
inside https://projects.centos.org/svn/artwork, which is the CentOS
Artwork Repository standard location.

Best Regards,
al.