[CentOS-devel] Considering repo re-structuring

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Fri Nov 26 18:56:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

> On 11/26/2010 06:43 PM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
>> For Spacewalk you only need to import the boot images and mirror the
>> repositories to channels. No need to work with media here.
>
> So just to confirm : mirror the repo's is something one would do
> over-the-net ? You cant use local isos or media for this ?

I would do so. Spacewalk now got a very good integrated repository
management and mirroring component.

As mentioned 'cobbler import' could also import from media but I am
not sure if that would work with two disks. For Spacewalk this is also
not a common way to go, but maybe for a standalone cobbler setup.

--
Greets
Marcus