[CentOS-devel] Considering repo re-structuring

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Nov 26 19:13:35 UTC 2010

On 11/26/2010 06:52 PM, Ned Slider wrote:
> Personally I would suggest a 2 DVD set for everything, and a somewhat
> lighter "Server" DVD as per upstream that has room to grow during
> subsequent update releases. That combined with the minimal network
> install ISO image should cover most people's requirements?

I am also quite keen on the idea of retaining our single-merged distro,
atleast as the main option. And then perhaps a slightly light(er) weight
alternative.

Who now wants to take up the task of working out the package set which
should be on this alternative media ?

- KB

PS: still looking for 'options' to the 'optional' repo name