[CentOS-devel] handling ABRT

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Fri Nov 26 20:49:45 UTC 2010

> Am 26.11.10 20:35, schrieb Matt Rose:
>
>> from a quick once-over of the code, resubmitting to a bugzilla instance
>> hosted at centos only requires a change to a config file.  I'm gonna try
>> building it and see if there's anything more regarding plugins that we
>> can
>> disable at runtime, but this looks quite easy *if* we have a
>> bugzilla.c.o.
>
> The problem is that we don't have a bugzilla.c.o, but a mantis.c.o.
> Although there seems to be some xmlrpc plugin for mantis (which I
> haven't checked out), probably noone has tested that yet.
>
> The other solution would be to run a b.c.o, but that takes work to
> setup, more work to get the accounts over and even more work to reimport
> the bugs, afaics.
>
> If you know about a working solution on how to do that, I'd be curious.

The solution proposed by Fabian was to have a separate bugzilla.c.o, that
would take bugs from abrt, and then a manual process to move them either
to bugzilla.redhat.com, or bugs.centos.org, or, more likely, just ignore
them, but, most importantly, not have them go outside of centos.org which
is Karanbir's main concern right now.

Matt