[CentOS-devel] build errors with RHEL6 packages

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 29 12:52:24 UTC 2010

On 11/29/2010 04:36 AM, Hubert Bahr wrote:
> I am very interested in resolving the differences in build environments.
> Once I too have a stable build environment I would be interested in working on the
> rebranding etc.  But I would like to be able to test and make sure my changes are

its the sources that need to be audited, not the binaries.

besides, don't use static mock roots anyway in CentOS, never have. Don't
have the luxury of that level of simplicity

once we have a bit of breathing time, I'll get all the code that is
being used here published. Till then, its focus on getting release.

- KB