[CentOS-devel] Updated docs on http://www.centos.org/docs

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 13 13:40:29 UTC 2010

On 10/13/2010 09:34 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> My proposal is so just to have a link (to the html and pdf format) and
> saying in the link name that it's the original Red Hat documentation
> (that applies to CentOS) and have other (internal) links for our own
> CentOS doc, for example the Release Notes like
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.5 .

I am not all that keen on linking to red hat docs directly, we dont want
pople to get the impression that everything from red hat just works as
is on CentOS.

Didi's idea of importing the content into a wiki editable format is cool
- but being able to just do comments on the docs might be a good start (
disqus anyone ? wont take more than 2 minutes to setup )

- KB