[CentOS-devel] submit a RPM

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Apr 7 10:30:59 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 02:48 AM, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> Diversify only if you have the resources. Or, if you can bring them
> on-board if you don't have them.

Absolutely, the present system we have in place is exceptionally painful
to use for such things; one of the reasons why its moving to an
all-change for the c6 builds. But resource is more than just the
buildsystem and services around it - its also about people and traction
in the community, and thats one reason I'm very keen on getting this
list ( centos-devel ) more active and get more people's eyes on things
going on here.

- KB