[CentOS-devel] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS-5.6 i386 and x86_64

Nick Bright nick.bright at valnet.net
Sun Apr 10 18:25:08 UTC 2011

On 4/8/2011 6:16 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of CentOS-5.6 for
> i386 and x86_64 Architectures.
>
> <snip>
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++
> A big thanks to everyone who contributed towards this release, including
>    the translation teams, the qa team, the artwork team, the CentOS
> Developers and all the users out there. And a special shout out to all
> the donors who have contributed machines, bandwidth and infrastructure
> towards the CentOS Project. They make this possible.
>
> Enjoy!

Thank you, CentOS team for all of your hard work on getting CentOS 5.6 out!

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Network Administrator                      -
-  Valnet Telecommunications                  -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information&  30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -