[CentOS-devel] updateinfo.xml

Baptiste AGASSE baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Tue Apr 26 13:44:25 UTC 2011

Oups,sorry, i've forgot the first part of my email when i've checked the spell:

---
Hi all,

Why CentOS project don't provide updateinfo.xml file in his repos ?

It could be useful to make "yum updates --security" work, and now, spacewalk (since 1.4) can generate erratas from this file.

Thanks for yours answers.

Regards.
---

If you want some help to get it running, i can take a look at it :)

Regards.