[CentOS-devel] qaweb dashboard and dates displayed

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:27:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic  wrote:

> I do not see it:
>
> Sunday, Dec 11 Atrium Blog
> 4:42pm  jeff commented on First CentOS 6.2 Tree and ISOs make it to QA
> Saturday, Dec 10 Atrium Blog
> 2:51am  JohnnyHughes posted First CentOS 6.2 Tree and ISOs make it to QA
>
> So it is clearly on the Dec 11 for me.

The main page:
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard
is correct inside the "recent activity" box at top

Instead, if you go inside the "blog" box and click the link about
CentOS 6.2 tree:
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/node/120

You can see then that the #1 comment by Jeff is dated as "4:42pm Today"
that is clearly not true...