[CentOS-devel] CentOS-4.9 SRPMS

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:13:05 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 22:53 +0200, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 02/19/2011 09:05 PM, JohnS wrote:
> > On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 12:14 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> >
> >> Not sure what else you are looking for.
> > Here's a start:
> >
> > rpm -qa|grep rpm from the actual build machine.
> the output of the above command is completely useless. yum install mock
> will take you to the exact situation that you need.

That is exactly what I call bs!  I suppose will be useless when others
try to replicate Johnies configs.  God help them.  The fact is what is
true is very true, people want to Replicate the BUILDS.  You do not have
all the info you will never unless you hack it all out by your self.  It
is not sitting in a car and putting it in drive like some would want you
to think.  What the hell maby "lzma" will attach to a few peoples built
binaries then they want install.