[CentOS-devel] progress?

Jeff Johnson n3npq at mac.com
Sun Feb 20 19:47:56 UTC 2011

On Feb 20, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> And we do this ... submit missing build requirements as bugs.

Knew you were active ...

BTW, I've always admired the tools used in CentOS to detect binary
packaging differences.

I'll swipe those tools and distribute anytime you (meaning CentOS) choose
to release them. Note that isn't a request for Yet More Effort, just
a pending event in my todo++ queue.

Been there for years.

You might also ask for buildid to be added to ELF notes to track _EXACTLY_
what library was linked. That's likely not too hard to arrange. Rolling
the die across 4 possible repositories can't be fun ...

73 de Jeff