[CentOS-devel] progress?

Steve Meyers steve-centos at spamwiz.com
Mon Feb 21 17:58:41 UTC 2011

On 2/21/11 10:43 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> When there is a bit of time, it would be interesting to see why it
> wasent clear - the questions were asked a few times, and we all went
> through a few iterations to workout how things could clear up. Quite a
> few people did get involved though. I am sure there will be plenty of
> opportunity for you to help as well:)

As I mentioned, I didn't have time then, so I probably didn't pay
attention as much.  I don't think having instructions on the mailing
list is sufficient, though.  While it is technically all "out there", it
is difficult to wade through the rest of the list just to find the 2-3
messages that have the information you need.  To me, that seems to be a
perfect case for using the wiki.

Steve Meyers