[CentOS-devel] progress?

Larry Vaden vaden at texoma.net
Wed Feb 23 02:28:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 8:19 PM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 08:17:11PM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:
>>
>> At the same time, this sub-thread would have been much shorter if you
>> had made the pictures much earlier.  Private emails from well informed
>> sources have suggested that _several_ platforms are used).
>
>        You're another one.  You're about as technically competent as a
>        garden gnome.  Can you please stop polluting this list with your
>        rampant prattle and noise?  Please?  I'd even be willing to pay
>        you to just go the hell away.
>

>                                                        John
> --
> We only think when we are confronted with problems.
>
> -- John Dewey (1859-1952), American philosopher, educator

John, Will Rogers was right;  I think every time you want to call
someone ignorant, you should point out one of your own ignorances and
reduce you sig line count by one each time also, so that you are
eventually in compliance with list guidelines about sig length.  e.g.,
if you could redact/modify the above post, you would only need to
utter 4 things about which about which you are as ignorant as you
claim several of us are.  Or, maybe you are a little fascist
practicing to be a big Fascist.  In America, the majority (> 50%)
rules; in Ralph's Germany, you need 5% (as the Green Party knows so
well) to have representation.