[CentOS-devel] progress?

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Wed Feb 23 13:47:12 UTC 2011

Hello Nico,

On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 08:08 -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> For example, I'd appreciate a hint as to which version of mock you're
> using.

Of the top of my head I would say 1.1.6 but I could be mistaken. What I
am sure about is that this should be in the archives. It's been
mentioned a couple of times in mails from Karanbir in which he indicated
not to upgrade the version of mock the CentOS team uses for 6. So it's
the same version they used for 5 and perhaps even 4.

Regards,
Leonard.