[CentOS-devel] How to help out for Centos 6

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:22:57 UTC 2011

I myself have been wanting to contribute and haven't found a good
clear "here's what you can do, step by step."  This is a good guide to
go by, if this is what it takes to give a helping hand.  I've been
pointed to the wiki a lot, but it is a bit too generic when it comes
to actually helping out with the OS core itself.

Thanks for this.