[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS (was Re: Italian Translation Team)

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:40:46 UTC 2011

Am 30.01.11 20:48, schrieb Ned Slider:

> To me it is fairly evident that the website content isn't maintained on
> any sort of regular basis hence the current rot.

This is a problem with the software. If you only occasionally change
things, you have to learn all over again each time :)

I'd still like to have a news section of some sorts. Or a "run in" of
the twitter feed or planet.centos.org.

xoops is just too complex to achieve things like that easily. The CMS
from hell, so to say.

Ralph