[CentOS-devel] Test result for CentOS-6 LiveCD

Athmane Madjoudj athmane at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jun 18 20:48:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

I ran some tests on CentOS-6 LiveCD using Patrice's livecd-creator rpms
and Fedora's one, also I'll be very glad if someone can approve my qaweb
account (username: athmane) so I'll be able to update LiveCD ticket
instead of posting here.

Kickstart:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/browser/trunk/CentOS6/rhel6beta-livecd-minimal.ks

Tests 1:

Live CD compose on fedora 15 host  : PASSED
ISO size < 700M                    : PASSED
Booting with the composed ISO      : FAILED | unable to mount root fs
Live image installation            : N/A
Booting the installed system       : N/A
Basic testing (Network, yum etc...): N/A

Tests 2:

Live CD compose on rhel 6.0 host   : PASSED
ISO size < 700M                    : PASSED
Booting with the composed ISO      : PASSED
Live image installation            : PASSED
Booting the installed system       : PASSED
Basic testing (Network, yum etc...): PASSED

--
Athmane Madjoudj