[CentOS-devel] Test result for CentOS-6 LiveCD

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jun 20 09:55:10 UTC 2011

On 06/20/2011 05:29 AM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> IMHO, the offical repo for livecd-tools and python-imgcreate should be
> accessible, I suppose that people want to create their own centos6-based
> live media (cd/dvd/usbkey/ etc...).

oh absolutely, at the moment we created a something-to-work-with that
can straddle the firewalls and splits from the internet <->
buildsystems. Even if that setup persists, I dont think its going to be
the only place. We will definitely get the scripts etc into the
projects.c.o instance ( either git or svn or whatever is being used
there in the future )

- KB