[CentOS-devel] Updates from today

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Mar 7 22:48:31 UTC 2011

On 03/07/2011 05:37 PM, David Hrbáč wrote:
>> EL5 got a bunch of updates that really need to make it out asap, and
>> while 4.9 settles down - the thinking is to get them released into the
> What's the current state of this effort?

There are some deep linking issues with the updates. I thought we had
the final tree for 5.6 in place last night, but there are 2 issues that
Ned pointed out which I hope to get done shortly - in the next few hours
and have the tree's over into QA. Once that is done, the updates can
churn though.

- KB