[CentOS-devel] Updates from today

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Mar 10 16:14:28 UTC 2011

On 03/10/2011 02:53 PM, Zenon Panoussis wrote:
> So, what I'm saying essentially is this: would you care to make the
> de-branding and building process fully open, so that others can copy it,
> learn from it, improve upon it, and also contribute back? Would you care
> to share your scripts and other wheels, so others won't have to re-invent
> them?

This is the bit that is most frustrating. You clearly didnt bother
really checking your facts or what you are talking about before going
off and sending an email.

When c6 started off, there was a call for people to get involved - there
were no scripts, there was nothing to share - the idea was that people
would help build the bits. So your assumption that there are things were
not sharing are bogus.

- KB