[CentOS-devel] QA effort

Mon Mar 28 08:50:32 EDT 2011

Dennis Gerasimov wrote on 03/28/2011 08:14 AM:
> Phil,
> I actually tried doing that a week or so ago, but let me try again:

This was Jonas Larson's thread, but same probably applies to everyone
right now.  The core team and QA are all pretty busy with 5.6 and 6.0,
so probably no new help will be solicited or accepted in the short
term.  I believe some additional help could be used on QA and in other
areas, but as not-a-core-team-member that is solely my $0.02.Phil