[CentOS-devel] [C6] cr/SRPMS/Packages/ empty

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 25 09:31:01 UTC 2011

On 10/24/2011 10:53 PM, Tetsuo Handa wrote:
>>> Please, put at least some SRPMS here :) Most interesting are net-base:
>>> kernel, iptables, tc, ifconfig, ppp, rp-pppoe and all such - people are
>>> updating their patches for 6.1 out there (I'm among them) and it may be
>>> nice to have sources to know what awaits us.
> I'm waiting for kernel-2.6.32-131.17.1.el6.src.rpm .

We have enough ( but barely enough ) space on the mirrors for
6.0/cr/SRPMS; however that would then mean that we no longer have enough
space to get 6.1 on there.

So just to keep with the theme of things, what is the feeling if I were :
- to drop the CR/SRPMS into vault.c.o
- add a .repo stanza into the centos-release-cr rpm with a [sources]
pointing to the right place

- KB