[CentOS-devel] LibreOffice for CentOS-6 Test and Feedback

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Sep 27 09:53:24 UTC 2011

Време: 09/17/2011 11:59 AM, Karanbir Singh пише:
> hi guys,
>
> NuxRo has offered to maintain a LibreOffice rpm set for CentOS-6-Extras;
> A test build is now available at http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/testing/

I just installed it, all went fine. I am particulary pleased with
language support. In Serbia we use both Cyrillic (Official) and Latin
scripts equally (National minorities and computer geeks mostly :D ). One
language pack now has them together and they even have automatic
translator macro's. Wonderfull.

I will be working with Calc next few days. If I see any problems I will
report, but since I used to pack my own version of OOo 3.x into my
repository for 5.x and 6.x I can say it is very neatly done, and I do
not see any lapses.

If requirements haven't changed from 3.3.x to 3.4.x, I would suggest
that you build CentOS 5 version also. I use(d) both 3.2 and 3.3 on
CentOS 5, and haven't see any problems at all.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...