[CentOS-devel] How to handle kABI when patching kernel

Mike Schmidt mike.schmidt at intello.com
Thu Apr 19 04:22:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for the information. I've now read the first few documents, and they
are very enlightening. I'm still working on understanding, but I believe I
have a start at determining what makes the imq patch break the kabi. After
I figure that out, I'll see what hte next steps might be. In the meantime,
I do have a running kernel that works well, so the kABI is not a
showstopper right now.
This is a fascinating subject. Thank you again for all your help.
--
*Mike SCHMIDT
**CTO