[CentOS-devel] Forums

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:03:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
>> The SMF 'unfriendly license' is probably no longer true.
>> http://www.simplemachines.org/about/opensource.php
>
> In which case, would you be willing to undertake an evaluation ?

I'm really the wrong person to do that for a couple of reasons - one
is that I dislike forums in general, and the other is that a local
(Chicago area) system that I use runs SMF so everything it does would
seem as 'natural' as forums can be.    I could bounce questions to the
guy who runs it or try some specific tests, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com