[CentOS-devel] Fwd: [one-users] CentOS + OpenNebula feedback

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Dec 3 18:52:20 UTC 2012

hi Guys,

I've been working with Jaime to get these packages and images in place.
Please do give it a tryout and let us know what you think. Feel free to
either use this list, and reply to the post here - or the opennebula
users list.

We will soon have some CentOS-5 images for KVM and Xen online soon.

Regards,