[CentOS-devel] What name would be acceptable for Desktop version of CentOS?

lowlux lowlux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:19:24 UTC 2012

I tried building a desktop spin, There is no software to make a spin, I
tried using refracta, but failed to get it work or figure out how to port
it over, I tried other methods but all failed,

I am now building a xfce 4.8 based system using debian squeeze, that is
only 400mb iso, that will be out in a few months,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at nasa.gov