[CentOS-devel] Promo Stuff request management

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 27 00:17:36 UTC 2012

hi Patrick,

On 01/26/2012 06:42 PM, Patrick Lists wrote:
>> It would be great if there was some s/w that
>> could be installed on one of our machines that would allow us to add the
>> tshirt quantities and sizes and colours in, and then let people
>> essentially check-out.
> Wouldn't any shopping cart work for this purpose?

What are the chances you might be willing ( and have a bit of time ) to
setup one of these and help with that side of things ? I've never looked
at / into anything of this nature before and really dont have the time
to do so right now.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax