[CentOS-devel] Upgrading centos 6.2 to centos 6.3

Shadreck Chitauro schitauro at polytechnic.edu.na
Tue Jul 31 15:07:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have my centos 6.2, I installed all the packages from DVD1 and DVD2 using
yum, I have configured my local repository. The problem now I want to
upgrade my system to centos 6.3. I downloaded DVD1 and DVD2 for  centos 6.3.
I use the first dvd and it says you need to have disc 1 and two. I started
the upgrade process when it prompts me to put disc 2 I used my dvd2 and its
saying "that is not the correct disc". What should I do now? Help!

Rgds,