[CentOS-devel] Forums

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Sep 6 14:46:56 UTC 2012

On 09/06/2012 03:11 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

> I'm fine with 14:00 UTC, but an hour or two later would make it easier
> for others on the US west coast to attend -- though I'm not sure who
> all is interested.

Should we just decide on 16:00 and make it Monday the 10th ? That way
the only people who struggle will be people from the far East, and we
dont have many of them in the present forums ( am trying to change that
as well, but its going to take some time! )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax