[CentOS-devel] a public build tool for seven

Andrew Wyatt andrew at fuduntu.org
Mon Dec 16 13:47:09 UTC 2013

I've built a few things from EPEL 6, mock and mock's deps came over without
issue.  I've had to pull a few things down from Fedora 19 also but not a
lot.  I wouldn't expect all of EPEL 6 to build, but most of the core things
people rely on would probably be OK.

Nothing I've been working on is in a public repo, but I could fix that
after I get back to the environment and can upload it if it would help.