[CentOS-devel] contribution offer for web masters/developers

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Feb 14 12:42:55 UTC 2013

On 02/14/2013 12:37 PM, cernekj wrote:
> I'm willing to help with web mastering/development on any CentOS
project. If there is interest in current web team please let me know. I
tried to offer my contribution on IRC but nothing came to me. I really
don't know how you cooperate to offer anything specific.

Hi,

At the moment there are three efforts that need attention:
- Migrate the wiki to a newer moin instance

- Migrate the website to something new ( I am thinking of just using nanoc )

- Migrate the forums to a new instance ( this is mostly done, it just
needs the migration to be run - we should have it in place

- Need a CentOS theme for a reasonable blogging setup ( might as well
just use a nanoc instance for that as well .. )

What would you like to pitch in with ?

--
Karanbir Singh