[CentOS-devel] Testing Nightly and Status Board

Alberto Sentieri 22t at tripolho.com
Wed Mar 13 17:29:26 UTC 2013

Sirs:

I have been seeing a lot of weird things happening lately, I mean, after
the 500-more package update.

After the last updates a Centos 6.3 32-bit virtual machine running under
virtual box 4.2.8 does not boot anymore.

I have just updated my workstation to "Linux version
2.6.32-358.2.1.el6.x86_64 (mockbuild at c6b8.bsys.dev.centos.org) (gcc
version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-3) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Wed Mar 13
00:26:49 UTC 2013" and it unexpectedly locked when I started Thunderbird
(there was a VM running under Virtualbox when I did it).
CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE apparently completed the "locking job".

Are you noticing that too?

Thanks,

Alberto Sentieri