[CentOS-devel] New packages on centos

Sancho Lerena slerena at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:40:40 UTC 2013

Hi everybody

First at all, sorry if this mailing list is not the appropriate for the question I have.

I'm the project leader of Pandora FMS; a monitoring software with GPL licence. I want to include the packages officially in centos (our main distro) and we already have the RPM's created and even a customized centOS modified distro in CD (thanks to kickstart and livecd tools). The question is, how will be the best way to incorporate our packages to the official distro?.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Un saludo,

	Sancho Lerena
	Pandora FMS, the flexible monitoring system
        http://pandorafms.org