[CentOS-devel] Virt SIG moving forward

Lars Kurth lars.kurth at xen.org
Tue Apr 8 17:45:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

just a quick note that I found the CentOS board meeting minutes which
state that the Virt SIG is moving forward. Consequently I updated
* http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
* http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization/Proposal (&
http://www.centos.org/minutes/2014/march/centos-devel.2014-03-05-21.04.html)

Apologies for the short notice. We are going to have a first quick
meeting on Friday the 11th, 11:00AM BST (London time) because many of us
will be on the road the following weeks and we didn't want to stall
progress. Please drop me a line if you want to participate on lars dot
kurth at xenproject dot org. If you cannot make it, don't worry: we will
set up a proper regular meeting once everyone is back from their travels
and revisit agenda items as needed. It probably wont be very popular,
but I'd propose a hangout or teleconf and will write up minutes.

I expect that we will cover
* Meeting time & cadence
* Form & Function (confirm who does what based on the current list of
members)
* Infrastructure loose ends (repositories, lists, access, etc - enough
pointers to get started)
* Establish a draft TODO list
* Identify potential additions to SIG (KVM, OpenVZ, etc. and whether
there are any individuals to proactively reach out to)
* AOB

Best Regards
Lars