[CentOS-devel] ostree as a delivery model

Mike Schmidt mike.schmidt at intello.com
Thu Apr 17 19:02:09 UTC 2014

> But what I'd say on this is that I'd like Project Atomic to closely
> orbit the RPM ecosystem.  For example, realistically you need content
> that goes into base images that gets reliable security updates.

Agreed 100%. This is one of the things that I did not see mentioned
anywhere in CoreOS documentation - no mention of a packaging ecosystem used
to manage image content. That's one of the reasons I am installing a copy
on libvirt to see what the insides look like.  Of course, I am also
installing the F20 Atomic kvm machine.
--

*Mike SCHMIDT*

*CTO  Intello Technologies Inc.**mike.schmidt at intello.com
<mike.schmidt at intello.com>*

*Canada: 1-888-404-6261 x320USA: 1-888-404-6268 x320Mobile: 514-409-6898
www.intello.com <http://www.intello.com/>*