[CentOS-devel] Policy Proposal for bugs.centos.org

Christoph Galuschka tigalch at tigalch.org
Wed Jan 8 18:16:20 UTC 2014

I don't know if there have been any thoughts around on this, but I think
there is no form of policy in place regarding the CentOS bug-tracker?
I'm thinking along stuff like i.e.
no activity for > 1 year --> close issue.

I would like to hear feedback (suggestions if there are some) on this
thought. If we want to move something like that into place (and there is
enough feedback), i'd be willing to write an initial draft to expand upon.

Thanks and Cheers
Christoph
--
Christoph Galuschka