[CentOS-devel] CentOS Cloud SIG?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 9 01:07:15 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> Main thing I'm curious about are the common points with other cloud
> projects.
>
> Reason being, we're looking for SIGs around a broad focus rather than
> project-specific. So, I know RDO/OpenStack & oVirt are interested, is it
> possible Eucalyptus has similar need for different kernel or other bits? Or
> could fit in with that group?

What need for a different kernel has come up with the RDO/OpenStack &
oVirt groups?

In general, I'm very interested in the requirements people have for
different kernels, why they need a different kernel, and what version
of kernel they believe is suitable.  That a general interest on my
part, not just specific to a Cloud SIG.

josh